Product Marketing Manager Seekers f/m/d (80-100%)
You've surely heard of jobup.ch. This is just one of the many brands owned by JobCloud. We are the leading player in Switzerland’s online job market and want to make job search and recruitment as easy as possible. Love what you do – we make employment happen!
Publication date:18 March 2023
Product Marketing Managers at JobCloud work at the intersection of product development and marketing. You will collaborate with colleagues across many departments throughout the product’s life cycle and be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for our B2C products, ensuring they are successfully brought to the market and drive growth.
If you are a creative and results-driven Marketer, we are looking forward to hear from you. Apply today!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital product marketing
- Experience supporting product adoption through marketing and go-to-market activities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with agile product development teams
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Very good communication skills in German and English are essential, French is an advantage
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features
- Develop and support product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products from our competitors
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development and customer success, to drive product adoption and growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and market trends
- Develop and manage marketing collateral, including website content and mailings
- Analyze and report on product performance, customer feedback, and market trends to inform ongoing product marketing efforts
- An opportunity to make a difference to millions of job seekers
- Motivated, dedicated and fun to work with teams
- The freedom to take on responsibility and implement your ideas
- A unique corporate culture and a helpful and open environment
- Home office possibilities & flexible working hours
- Attractive working conditions & benefits
- CHF 82'000: This is the minimum salary you can expect for this position. Based on your qualifications your salary can be higher.
- Claudine Somazzi