Senior Cloud Security Consultant Zurich / Lausanne
2 021 259/266
MTF Quadra is a Swiss IT services company specialized in IT infrastructure, security, managed services, cloud computing and staffing. More than 80 highly qualified employees put their responsiveness, professionalism and know-how to good use to provide innovative solutions perfectly suited to the requirements of our customers. MTF Quadra has offices in serveral locations including Ecublens, Meyrin, and Givisiez.
For one of our clients based in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Cloud Security Consultant Zurich and/or Lausanne.
As a Azure Cloud Security Specialist for our EMEA Advisory team, you will take on a key role in Advisory services. You work in close collaboration with the partner with engineers, architects and other senior delivery leaders. In the context of a fast clients' expansion and service coverage, the Advisory team needs to get ready for coming challenges and ensure a state-of-the-art consultancy service.
- Drive end-to-end engagement from the PreSales activities and scoping to execution and client follow-up
- Design & review high-level and low-level cloud solution architecture, implement and deploy cloud security products at Client premises
- Get and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and services portfolio, almost as well as technical skills
- Review and assess architecture's specifications and design
- Understand business of customer and provide technical guidance accordingly
- Support the Sales and presales activities from toolkits development to effort scoping
- Perform products demonstration or drive highly technical POC deployments
- Knowledge of cloud solutions, especially Azure Cloud, Azure Sentinel, O365 and expertise in security configuration in Azure, Sentinel and O365.
- Deep technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Defender solutions, etc
- Experience in designing an automation tool (Powershell scripting) chain for infrastructure provisioning (infrastructure as code), build pipelines and deployments.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer preferred, Developer, DevOps Engineer, Python, GitHub, API programming etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interest in continuing education to stay technologically up to date
- 3 to 5 years working as security specialist
Nice to have:
- Microsoft cloud certifications
MTF Quadra SA