As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide.
You will coach a Software Development team and organization to understand and enact Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values.
- Guide, coach and serve the Product Owners, the Development Teams and the Organization as defined in the Scrum Guide
- Leading and continuously improving the agile adoption within the team and the organization
- Define and coach team members about Agile techniques and artefacts like User stories, Story mapping, Scrum Poker, Velocity, charts, etc.
- Ensures observance of DoD (Definition of done)
- Act as a traditional project manager when needed:
- Report project progresses and results to each respective Steering Committee
- Evaluate business demands and strategic initiatives to scope potential projects
- Prepare investments requests to be submitted to the Executive Board.
- Manage approved projects according to budget and timelines agreed
- Manage internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Facilitate change management
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in an international environment
- Have leadership, mentoring skills and personality
- Service orientation, team worker, self-teaching and open-minde
- Bachelor / Master degree level or equivalent graduate in Information Technology
- 5+ years Scrum Master role experience in any well-known software environment
- Certified Scrum Master
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches and software development lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience in effective estimation and planning using the velocity
- Strong experience working with agile techniques like writing effective User Stories, leading Story Mapping and Scrum Poker sessions, CI, CD, TDD, automated testing, etc.
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft ALM TFS and GIT is an asset
- English fluently, French and any additional languages are an asset
Worblentalstrasse 99, CH-3063 Ittigen Räffelstrasse 28, CH-8045 Zürich
Business & Decision (Suisse) SA