Publication date:08 August 2022
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com
Location: Vevey, Switzerland
Company: Nestlé S.A
Act. Rate: Full-Time Act. Rate 100%
Type of contact: Permanent contract
University Degree or equivalent
3 to 5 years of hand-on experience in digital communications measurement and social listening, and reputation research
Understanding of social listening and high level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including social media
What we offer at Nestlé
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
As a Communications Analyst, you will lead social listening, keyword tracking and sentiment reporting during positive and negative media cycles involving the company, large-scale media announcements and reputational challenges. You will also drive the measurement of our campaign effectiveness as well as other corporate brand research such message testing. In this position you will bring insights to help define the overall communications and content strategy.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
- Collect and analyze social media, marketing and web behavioral data
- Develop and present learnings from the analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations
- Create dashboards, data visualization, and campaign and website performance reports
- Work closely with team members to provide data insights throughout the content development process and design A/B, Multivariable, Brand Lift and Survey tests to determine content effectiveness
- Lead our consumer research such as message testing and overall reputation measurement
- Manage partnership with our internal provider as well as our external research partner, and coordinate with markets
- Lead monitoring during crisis communication, including both qualitative and quantitative assessments, to inform strategic decision making
- Take initiatives to bring data and insights at the heart of our decision making
- University degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of hand-on experience in social listening and high level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including social media
- Experience in developing and executing consumer research such as message testing etc.
- Experience in analytical and reporting tools, including Sprinklr, Google Analytics etc.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills as well as strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and structured, able to manage multiple projects and adjust to changing priorities, circumstances, and personal styles