Embedded/Firmware Engineering Intern - Stage ingénieur en système embarqué
Publication date:17 November 2022
Place of work:chemin de Maillefer 61, 1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne
In March 2021, Eaton announced the acquisition of Green Motion SA, expanding electric vehicle capabilities. Based in Switzerland, this Eaton's entity has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009. It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion business unit creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion Business Unit operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as the leading EV charging hub in Europe. The charging stations produced by Eaton are entirely designed and engineered in Switzerland. For more information, visit our website.
Embedded/Firmware Engineering Intern
As an Embedded/Firmware Engineering Intern in our Electronic/Firmware Engineering team, your job will be to create different tools to automate and simplify production test of our DC & AC charging stations.
- Understand the functional behavior of a DC & AC charging station
- Develop automated tests for the end of the production line
- Create simple and clear interface on a TFT screen to monitor live all the measures of the charging station
- Adapt the current firmware to handle automated tests
- Improve test time in production
- Min. bachelor’s degree in embedded software or related
- Very good knowledge of HMI development and automatic test software on linux
- Python, C and C++ programming skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Open minded
- Capable of integrating into a dynamic environment
- Start date; 1st of February 2023 (to be discussed)
- Duration; 6 months
- Location: Le Mont-sur-Lausanne
No recruitment agencies please