R&D ENGINEER ELECTRONICS
Publication date:26 March 2023
Place of work:Rue de la Gare 13, 2112 Môtiers NE
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
R&D engineer electronics
We are looking for
A rigorous, structured, methodic and organized person with strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills and showing autonomy and curiosity. Ability to work independently and as part of a team with good communication skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Set up the tools and the workflow for adopting model-based design for rapid prototyping, embedded code generation and testing;
- Participate to the development of our embedded firmware, fulfilling our demanding real-time requirements;
- Participate in the continuous improvement and maintenance of ETEL products over their complete lifecycle;
- Propose and analyze new control device architectures via calculations, simulations and experiments;
- Drive the concept and design reviews. Exchange with universities and suppliers when needed;
- Define the qualification plan and design the test benches;
- Write technical documentation.
- Master or PhD degree in electronics, software or related engineering fields;
- More than 5 years of professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge in model-based design methods based on MATLAB and Simulink;
- Proficiency in embedded programming in C/C for embedded Processors (DSP, SoC, ARM);
- Proficiency in servo regulation for motion control;
- Experience in FPGA development (VHDL), implementation and test;
- Proficiency with source management control tools, in particular Git;
- Experience with Agile development methodology and tools (Atlassian tool suite) is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
No recruitment agencies please