Project Manager & Scrum master
Publication date:19 September 2022
Place of work:Genève
WIDE designs and deploys experiences that empower brands and their businesses.
From strategy and production to technology innovation, marketing, and data, our 220 experts are ready to tackle any challenge. We're hard workers and our goal is to achieve excellence.
The Wide Switzerland agency: We create, nurture, pilot and enhance global experiences to strengthen brands and increase their performance.
We are looking for a Project Manager & Scrum master specialized in banking sector to support us in our client project. Within the Wealth management IT Hub ops division, the project Manager will lead and manage core banking projects, covering the scope of international Wealth Management activity in Europe and/or in Asia.
As a Project Manager Agile your main responsibilities will be:
- Communication, Management
- Planning and execution of committees
- Roadmaps and detailed planning
- Communication and coordination amongst all stakeholders
- Lead the project throughout all project phases
- Manage project scope, budget and planning, reporting on progress, in full compliance with organization’s
- Lead all functional and development teams
- Coordinate and keep informed sponsors and users representatives
- Organize and share meetings and committees with various stakeholders an contributors
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies such as Sprint planning, Daily scrum, retrospective, and Sprint Review
- Work closely with the scrum team to deliver the project deliverables, prioritization, estimations, and planning
- Work closely with agile coach to coach the scrum team on agile principals and adoption
- Ensure the scrum team’s adherence to delivery schedule and estimates
Project Manager Banking
- 15 years of experience in banking industry as a functional or technical Project manager
- Experience of at least 3 years as a Scrum master or agile coach
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
- Strong proficiency with Power point, Word, Excel
- Strong proficiency with project management tools as well as issues and release management, production and support (Jira, Service Now,PPM tools, etc…)
- Master or similar
- Good communications skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Fluent in French and English
Your personal qualities will make the difference: rigorous, professional ethics, autonomy while being a team player, listening, creativity, sens of service, sens of customers relations and commitment.
At WIDE, as much as your CV and your profesional experiences, we will be seduced by your personality, the place you give to human relations in your work and your desire to get involved within the company.
As you would have noticed, if your skills, your desire to grow with us and your personality correspond to our company’s project, there is a great chance that we will work together. Do not hesitate and join us!