Medical Information and Medical Excellence Manager
Publication date:11 August 2022
Place of work:Genève
As part of the global growth of our client, a biotech company based in Geneva, we are recruiting a Medical Information and Medical Excellence Manager whose main mission will be to implement, harmonize and optimize medical business processes and related tools.
Senior Medical Information Manager
- Lead medical information to ensure timely and qualitative responses to medical inquiries.
- Implement and/or maintain (new) systems (CRM, Veeva Vault MedComms) and tools in the Medical Affairs function business processes.
- Develop, implement and maintain Medical Affairs processes to measure the impact and value (KPIs, metrics, insights, monthly and quarterly reporting) of Medical Affairs activities, including the MSL function.
- Ensure OM partners have access to high quality materials for all key brands, which includes but is not limited to training materials and CME programs.
- Develop, implement and update dedicated Medical Affairs SOPs and processes, and provide training for all relevant assigned functions via the LMS system.
- Create and disseminate monthly reports (medical information, literature reports) to track progress and measure the impact of medical activities and deliverables.
- Scientific background (Master’s or PhD) in the Scientific field
- Solid experience in Medical Affairs including at least 5 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry and experience specific to Medical Information, Medical Operations and Medical Excellence
- Good understanding of clinical development processes, commercial and regulatory needs within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Fluent in English, with, ideally, good knowledge in French and/or German