Product & Marketing Budget Coordinator 100%
JOIN OUR TEAM
Founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 1892, Hamilton creates watches with a unique balance of authenticity and innovation. Its timepieces synchronized the first railroads and kept time for aviation pioneers and U.S. soldiers. A favorite of filmmakers for decades, Hamilton watches have appeared in more than 500 movies, with custom pieces playing a pivotal role in several Hollywood blockbusters. With a continued commitment to craftsmanship and accuracy, Hamilton launched the world's first electric watch in 1957 and the first LED digital watch in 1970. A member of the Swatch Group, the global leader in watch manufacturing and distribution, Hamilton's current collections combine its American spirit with true Swiss precision.
- At Hamilton, we value authenticity and innovation not only in our watches but also in our people. We bring our dedication to excellence and our spirit for adventure to every project.
- Made up of individuals from around the world, our team values people who bring up bold ideas and make them happen. We believe the sky isn't the limit, but merely the beginning.
- Designed for adventurers, pioneers, creators and everyday heroes, our watches do much more than tell time, they tell a story. Join our team and start your Hamilton story!
We are looking for a Product & Marketing Budget Coordinator to join our international brand. This exciting position will have one feet in the Product department and the other in Marketing. You will be responsible for the watches and components for Marketing and Sales as well as the documentation and presentations related to the products. On the other side, you will also be involved in Marketing regarding the budget, invoicing and financial closings. We have a collaborative and supportive team and value self-starters who aren't afraid to bring bold ideas to the table. If that sounds like you, apply below!
Product Management (60%)
- Responsible of watches and components inventory
- Monitor and coordinate of the watches for Marketing and Sales
- Administrative support for shipments of watches, collection preparation, etc.
- Create products presentations
- Update manuals and packaging
- Prepare of « products boards »
- Create purchase orders for the Marketing International budget in ERP, follow-up goods entry and coordinate invoices booking
- Manage the monthly finance closing by collecting invoices and booking in ERP along with finance team
- Update and review the Marketing International budget file on a monthly basis with the Head of Marketing
- Coordinate the re-invoicing process to markets
- Take care of yearly closing for Marketing International accounts
- Commercial degree (or equivalent) with strong controlling and financial administration skills
- Experience in the watch, fashion or luxury industry; experience in an international environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Hands-on personality with a can-do attitude
- Numerical flair and analytical thinking
- Organized and proactive working style
- Reliable and resilient
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Native German or French with very good knowledge of the other language
- Excellent English level
At Hamilton, we look for individuals who have set themselves apart with a commitment to excellence and a curious spirit. Successful members have a hands-on personality, as well as excellent communication and organization skills. They strategically balance risk and outcome expectations, and work equally as team players and independent decision makers. We bring passion and enthusiasm to every project and value people who work hard to meet their goals. With many opportunities for growth, this role will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
WANT TO JOIN?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Hamilton International Ltd.