The Senior Accounting Manager has a high degree of visibility to the Executive Board and shareholders. They strongly assist in the preparation of internal and external consolidated financial statements.
You report directly to the Head of Group Accounting.
Group Senior Accounting Manager
Degree in business administration (Master), ideally with a specialisation in controlling and finance or comparable education (eg accountant)
- 5 -10 years professional experience in a similar role (Consolidated, Group or Auditing) in a consulting firm and / or an international
German and English are mandatory, French is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the ability to put them into practice
- Proven experience in accounting processes and controls
- Working as usual across functions and with different national companies
- Flexible, dynamic, resilient, empowered, and self-reliant personality, accustomed to performing multiple tasks simultaneously in a short time in a fast-paced and challenging environment
About the company:
The company is one of the most famous watchmaker in the world.