Are you looking for your next adventure in an international environment? Do you have an HR background? Are you available immediately? In this case you might be the right candidate for this role!
For a temporary assignment in the HR Operations Department of our client, company Philip Morris International, based in Lausanne, we are looking for a:
From 4 to 6 months temporary assignment
Entry date: As soon as possible
1) Daily HR support (70%):
- Effectively support 2 HR Operations managers in tasks related to employees ?life cycle (time management, awards, upgrades/promotions, recruitment, and end of employment...) as well as global processes (performance management and talent management)
- Ensure the follow-up of the Long-Term/Short-Term Assignments program
- Directly support PMI employees regarding various admin topics and questions
- Support the HR Operations community activation
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
2) Data analytics (30%):
- Collect, consolidate and analyze data from different sources in order to prepare reports, statistics or presentations according to defined procedures
- College/University or Junior College/Professional School degree
- Previous experience in HR is required, ideally in an international environment
- Experience with HR systems such as SAP and Success Factors
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are essential
Work place: Lausanne
We look forward to your application, don't hesitate to reach out for any question about this opening.
Please note that a valid Swiss Work Permit or a UE27-AELE citizenship are mandatory for this role.