-Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with products and experiences.
-Collect and analyze user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys.
-Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
-Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
UX Researcher (m/w)
- M.A./M.S. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior, or related work experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in user research on mobile and /or web products
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet. Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client. Start date: ASAP for 12 months with possibility for extension. About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at Your contact
Frau Katarzyna Krajewska, Key Account Manager looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 4580.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -072019-296781 in your application.