Data & Document Specialist - Account Data Management
Switzerland - Zürich
Job Reference #:
Are you innovative? Do you know how to resolve issues and increase efficiency to consistently develop our services? Client focus, highest quality and continuous improvement are requested within your daily tasks. We are looking for someone like that to:
Managing of client data within banking systems
Identification and resolution of data quality topics
Interaction with internal stakeholders
Project support (technological as well as subject-specific)
You'll be a member of an account data management team mostly in Schaffhausen – but as well in Zurich and Basel. We are now seeking for highly dynamic, skilled and motivated people. We have set ourselves ambitious objectives and are committed in delivering excellence in service execution, in line with our UBS behavior principles: collaboration, integration and challenge. Are you looking for career opportunities, personal development and building up your own professional network? Join us!
– a fast learner who is reliable and works independently as a team member
– able to execute high volumes of client requests and plan accordingly your resources
– flexible with working hours and locations
– completed commercial apprenticeship, an equivalent education or commercial experiences advantageous
– good communication skills in German and English both speaking and writing
– advanced data analysis and problem solving skills
– detail and service oriented as well as conscious of risks and fully motivated
– advanced communication skills with interactions with stakeholders within a dynamic environment
– independent and precise working style while being proactive
– Advanced IT skills and programming
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.