Project controls data specialist
The Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) AG is a joint venture company established with the purpose of planning, developing and building the TAP natural gas pipeline. TAP’s shareholding is comprised of BP (20%), SNAM (20%), SOCAR (20%), Fluxys (19%), Enagás (16%) and Axpo (5%).
Description of Role:
The position is an integral part of the project management team, being involved in reporting, change management, risk management, scheduling and cost control. The role comprises managing elements of risk, cost and schedule that underpin the overall project execution plan. The primary responsibility of this position is the analysis of project progress data submitted by contractors and reporting to the Project Director deviations to the cost risk management plan, coordinating the development of mitigation actions to counter emerging risks. The role also compiles the project data to meet reporting requirements for TAP Board of Directors and shareholder company stakeholders. This role is the primary point of contact for all requests / clarifications from External Affairs/Communications/Company Secretariat/ Shareholders and develops responses based on the tracking and analysis of project data. This role is 12 months contract with the possibility of extension.
Key Tasks for the Role:
- Maintain a database of all metrics of the Project and EPC contract progress and provide statistics, and trend analysis.
- Produce relevant sections of the monthly board report including executive summary, risk, schedule and progress narratives.
- Develop the Project performance presentations to the PRC, BoD and Shareholder meetings and support requests from External Affairs/Communications/Company Secretariat.
- Review/ analyse/ update the details of Project Change flags and Proposals.
- Prepare and submit to Change Board the Project Change Flags and Proposals.
- Where necessary present to the Change Board on the justification and impacts of change and provide trend analysis.
- In conjunction with Planning department, develop schedule risk model and actively participate in the review, analysis and assessment.
- Develop and regularly update the cost risk model to determine contingency requirements for the financial model/ budget.
- Coordinate with countries and produce IPMT weekly reports for the Leadership Team and a weekly report for key issues (eg KP84 to Shareholders). Additionally, develop and issue a weekly engineering report, providing updates on key issues, and updates on HAZOP, HAZIDs, Technical Queries and Deviations
- Maintain, track and provide updates on the Interface engineering register between contractors and 3rd party entities.
- Work together with Efficiency team on the programs and provide regular updates.
- Attend meetings as required to support the Project Director (Pre-read meetings, alignment meetings, agendas for PRC, etc)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Recognised Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experienced in risk management, ideally with a recognised qualification in this area
- Experienced with schedule and risk modelling techniques
- General understanding of project controls associated with major/mega projects
- Extensive experience in large industry projects in the Oil and Gas field, and in pipelines
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
To apply, please first open a candidate profile on our e-recruiting page and then use the online application form. Application sent by e-mail or in paper format cannot be considered.