166 jobs in Law / Taxation / Advice in the Canton of Zurich
Senior Business Architect IS&P - IWM
Senior Business Architect IS&P - IWM
Senior Business Architect IS&P - IWM #131493Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time (FT) | Technology [IT] |
131493Software Development / EngineeringEnglish
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- An exciting Senior Business Architecture role within the International Wealth Management (IWM) Strategy & Architecture team.
- Your key responsibilities includes defining the business architecture for the area of investment management and investment advice including, investment strategy and research.
- You are accountable for the definition of business processes and functional decomposition as well as to collaborate with business representatives as well as solution delivery.
- You will provider business architectural oversight with a special focus on core processes and the Target Operating Model (TOM)
- You will have the chance to take the function to the next level as you will lead and run the business architecture method, focusing on driving the integration towards the before agreed target blue-print
- Being part of a highly motivated team in a global, dynamic and diverse environment in which you act independently to develop your client-facing front career
- You have strong banking competence in the investment decision space
- A consistent success track record of several years of experience in a Business Architecture role within an international and complex organization with multi-structured hierarchies
- You are an expert in architecture modelling such as UML and BPMN.
- You possess at least 5 years of experience in Business Architecture, Strategy and / or Platform Management in the financial industry with Private Banking, Wealth Management and /or Investment Banking experience working in a Wealth Management / Advisory environment with a profound understanding for the underlying needs, requirements, values and processes
- Your strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and build up efficient relationships to collaborate with internal partners to drive design of global and regional initiatives / programs forward
- You are a dedicated problem solver and expert with a positive personality, can-do attitude and an innovative, design-thinking mindset combined with excellent result orientation
- You have excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and negotiation and decision-making ability on all seniority levels within and outside of the own IT organization
- Can you convince us with Front-to-back banking knowledge and validated design and execution track record as well as experience in handling complex environments and potential reduction of this complexity? Then apply now.
*LI-CSJOB*Ms. J. Emelone would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.