16 jobs in Marketing / Media / PR in Stäfa
Trainee Internal Communications
Trainee Internal Communications
Join Tecan! Join the market leader!
Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a difference in the world of tomorrow by contributing to state-of-the-art technology?
Look no further. Joinour Global Marketing team at Männedorf, Switzerland as
Internal Communications Trainee 80-100% (June to December 2021)
What you will do
As the Internal Communications Trainee, you will support internal communications activities, contributing to a regular flow of relevant and engaging communications to Tecan’s global workforce. Working closely with colleagues from the marketing team, you will work on creation of videos, written communications, intranet publications, and the development of printed material.
Responsibilities will include
- Hands-on support for the development of Tecan’s new Intranet, including developing and optimizing templates, preparing and uploading content, and working with various stakeholders to ensure a superb user experience.
- Tracking Intranet performance using predefined KPIs, identifying areas for improvement and regular reports.
- Organizing resources and technical requirements for live video streaming events. Tasks will include setup of the broadcasting site, coordination with IT and external agencies.
- Supporting management of editorial calendar; following up with content providers; supporting review and approval processes.
- Supporting production of internal communications, such as sales success stories, executive management updates, etc.
- Recording raw video material as required and working with external vendors to produce final video content with a focus on creativity and the “wow” effect.
- Working with the global marketing team to set up new product launch sessions to introduce Tecan solutions to the global workforce.
- Manage internal Tecan newsletter; collaborate with colleagues across the globe to derive with interesting stories for publication.
What you bring along
- University degree (BA or MA) in Communications (may be ongoing).
- Experience working with video and photo cameras; ability to produce quality video footage is a must.
- Digital savviness and ability to rapidly adopt new technologies; experience with SharePoint.
- Strong written communication skills are mandatory as well as ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders from different departments, seniority levels, cultures and countries.
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be a strong plus, especially within the internal communications team.
- Strong organizational skills, proactive and able to work independently.
- Excellent English skills are a must, German or any other language would be beneficial.
- Motivation to learn and "can do" attiditude; must be a team player
What you will get
- Progressive employment conditions
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training opportunities
- Extremely attractive location on the lake of Zurich
- International and diverse working environment (30+ nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with “Swissness” at its heart
We look forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resumé (without picture and without cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
For this position we will consider direct applications only.
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medicaldevice #marketing #trainee #productlaunches #campaign #communication #internalcommunication
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Legal entity: Tecan Trading AG City: Männedorf Country: CH