26 jobs in Pharmaceuticals / Biotechnology / Chemistry in Luzern
As Biotech Technician you will be a part of the implementation of next generation technologies to keep our client at the forefront of innovation in development and clinical manufacturing of biologics.
You will have these responsibilities:
* Run and support the day to day operations of manufacturing processes.
* Operate equipment according to batch records, sampling plans and standard operating procedures.
* Work with Facility Management in the maintaining of GMP status of responsible equipment devices in routine monitoring, calibration, maintenance, and certifications.
* Create purchase orders, manage and inventory of raw materials, spare parts and equipment.
* Support the area's implementation of simple changes and investigations. * Support the development of batch records, sampling plans, and standard operating procedures.
* Completed education as Lab Technician (chemistry, biology or equal)
* Familiarity with Unit Operations for mAb manufacturing.
* You speak very good German and English
* Minimum 1 year of experience in Biotech Industry
* Experience in a biotech industry and working under GMP Conditions
You will have a temporary contract until 30/6/2021.