Philip Morris - Laboratory Technician
Are you looking for your next challenge in a multinational environment?
In this case, you should take a look at this opportunity! We are currently looking to hire a:
For a temporary assignment at 100%
The incumbent will join the Material Analyses Laboratory, part of the Testing Laboratories of Philip Morris International. The team mainly focuses on the characterization of materials and substrates used in the context of Reduced Risks Products (RRP's) to support the prototyping activities of Product Development, Product & Competitive Intelligence.
- Manage the samples reception and communication between the various stakeholders.
- Perform chemical analyses (GC-MS, headspace, GC-FID, viscosity, pH, KF, etc) but take also part to physical laboratory testing (compression, titrations, etc.) of a repetitive nature in order to generate data with a high level of quality.
- Ensure business continuity by maintaining, calibrating and basic troubleshooting laboratory equipment. Plan external maintenance according to the plan. Ensure sufficient quantities of supplies for continuous laboratory operation.
- Ensure and monitor the controlled laboratory conditions where needed.
- Support laboratory accreditation activities such as reviewing analytical methods, providing training when necessary, etc.
- Perform all duties in accordance to ISO 17025 and the respective PMI procedures.
- CFC in chemistry or similar.
- 1-2 years of experience in the required field through demonstrated experience/education.
- Experience in flavor characterization, a plus.
- Experience in ISO 17025 or GLP environment.
- Good knowledge in English and French.
- Flexibility, good communication, effective collaboration, priority setting, meticulous.