-Collect data at designated location using proprietary software and internal tools
-Installing and testing hardware (requires use of technical/installation equipment).
-Partnering with IT team using computer application for data capture and extraction
-Complete daily reports and document procedures
Field Operations Associate / Driver (m/w)
- Higher education background or equivalent practical experience
- Previous field data collection experiences a plus
- Exceptional time-management, organizational, and recordkeeping skills
- Motivated, self-starter, comfortable working independently and on a team
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Confidence using smart devices, computer tablets and new applications
- Possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Clean driving history and no criminal background (Strafregisterauszug )
- Willingness to drive 6-8 hours a day, five days a week.
- Willingness to stay in another city overnight
- Fluent English is preferred
About Spring Professional
- Spring Professional provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract employees!
- The role is offered through Spring Professional with on a temporary work basis. Workload: 100%, 40hours per week, Contract duration: max. 2 months
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at Your contact
Frau Katarzyna Krajewska, Key Account Manager looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 4580.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -072019-296766 in your application.