Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
Young Graduate Supply Planning Specialist
Further responsibilities and duties are
- Create the weekly Master Production Schedule.
- Manage daily purchasing transactional process as well as documents specifications: purchase order creation, maintenance, drawing tracking.
- Maintain Weekly Open Order report & handle communication with suppliers.
- Coordinate master data set up & maintenance (Item, supplier, purchasing prices…).
- Mine data for improvement opportunities and performance measurement accuracy.
- Support planners in creation of the monthly S&OP packages for key external production plants.
- Create data integrity report to ensure clean purchasing plans.
- Resolve Account Payable Issues in coordination with finance team and suppliers.
- Manage the supply planning and scheduling processes for External Operations.
- Enable attainment of target service levels, while achieving target inventory objectives.
- Prepare supply plans and production schedules for external partners.
- Efficiently convert global demand requirements into an attainable supply plan for products manufactured by external partners.
- Collaborate with the PLAN organization to formally receive WW demand plans; conducts a formal process with the external partners to rationalize supply and demand, taking into account capacity and inventory.
- Support the process to integrate new, externally manufactured products into the S&OP process.
- Conduct scenario-based supply analyses to evaluate launch options and develop contingency plans with our external partners.
- Share with internal stakeholders volumes in order to anticipate needs and ensure teams are staffed accordingly.
- Complete complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning.
- Utilize the planning systems to gather the key data needed to drive business decisions.
- Support External Operations inventory optimization program and other optimization projects as assigned by Manager.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, a degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations is preferred.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing control systems (ERP) and processes is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across the global supply chain is required.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a strong sense of urgency is required.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).