Swiss Private Foundation founded in 1924 with close ties to the UN, ECOLINT is the world's number one international school with 4500 students, eight Schools on three campuses across Geneva, 1500 employees representing more than 110 nationalities. The International School of Geneva is based on strong values of education for peace, innovation (birthplace of the International Baccalaureate, currently a reference in more than 3500 international schools in the world), aiming to shape students' lives and prepare them to be world citizens engaged with the political, ethical and environmental challenge of their times.
The Campus La Châtaigneraie is set amidst the picturesque rolling farms and villages of Founex, overlooking Lake Geneva not far from the city. With a mix of historic and new buildings, the campus is split into a Primary and Secondary school. The international team of educators is devoted to supporting a diverse population of students.
The International School of Geneva has an excellent reputation for the quality of its education and its diverse multicultural environment. Its success is mainly due to the openness and commitment of all its employees.
To complete our Culture & Leisure in our extra-curricular programme, we are looking for an energetic, committed and well qualified
TINY TOTS TEACHER
Thursdays from 15:15 – 16:15
· Introducing younger students to drama & storytelling in a playful and imaginative way
· Inspire through the use of interactive storytelling & mime
· Characterization & role play, movement & music, costume & props, puppets of the world
· Fun, physical & interactive drama games
· Several years of experience in teaching students in theatre
· Positive, enthusiastic & respectful attitude
· Ability to relate well to students as well as parents
· Ability to work in a collaborative atmosphere
· Commitment to programme’s high standards
· Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
· Fluency in English and French
Candidates are required to apply online by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mrs Tania Dutton, Coordinator Culture & Leisure Extra Curricular Activity, International School of Geneva, La Châtaigneraie by 20th of September 2019, mentioning the reference number 200 014.
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.