Automation Project Manager
The Automation Project Engineer ensures reliable operation and implementation of all automation systems for our clients: Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Medical Device Industry.
- Support the configuration, administration and maintenance activities of the sites manufacturing computer and automation systems, including process control systems, building automation systems, manufacturing execution systems, and data historians.
- Lead projects in the design, development, and qualification of automated processes, equipment, and systems; including managing the work of internal engineers and outside vendors.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes, equipment, systems, and infrastructure.
- Directly support operations with troubleshooting and issue resolution with respect to computer and automation systems.
- Lead small cross functional teams in support of small projects or initiatives.
- May have technical leadership or supervisory responsibilities over more junior engineers.
Msc, PhD in Automation or equivalent, with minimum 5 years of experience.
- General experience with Information Systems (ERP, MES, Automation, Scada, Camera Vision and other product manufacturing related IT systems).
- Knowledge and experience with writing software and troubleshooting for several different PLC, HMI, and SCADA platforms (Siemens Step 7, RS Logix, Direct Logic, Siemens Factory Link, and GE iFix specific knowledge is highly valued).
- Sound understanding of product manufacturing (GMP).
- Knowledge in Equipment Qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Full understanding of the development life cycle in order to ensure a successful project in compliance with all regulatory, quality and marketing requirements.
- Experience with FMCG & Pharmaceutical Supply Chain is a plus.
- Experience with Pharmaceutical regulations (FDA) is a plus.
Languages: French as well as English.
Ready to join?
We offer an exciting tailored career path for your professional and personal development within an international company. You will be accompanied from the beginning with specific coaching and mentoring programs and intensive training on innovation and management in a fast-moving and results driven environment.
We are looking forward to meeting you very soon at Altran!