By working with MSF, you are committing yourself to a recognized international associative movement, with a specific approach to humanitarian help.
Each individual working with MSF does it out of conviction and is ready to uphold the values and principles of MSF. For more information on the MSF Charta, please read here: http://www.msf.org/en/msf-charter-and-principles
MSF as a movement counts more than 6’500 employees, worldwide. In 2017 only, OCG (Operational Centre Geneva) has sent 1’382 expatriates in more than 25 missions. In 2017, the field recruitment team has received some 2’979 applications and have carried out 219 interviews.
As a medical recruiter, you will directly contribute to answering OCG’s medico-operational needs by recruiting diverse medical profiles, willing to work internationally in our various fields of intervention. Such profiles will vary from Medical Doctor to medical specialists such as Paediatrician or Emergency Room, or Medical Managers (Project Medical Referent, Medical Coordinator).
To ensure that the right profiles are recruited at the right time in order to answer OCG operational needs in all contexts! You will ensure a diverse pool of candidates, ready to answer emergencies, planned or unplanned needs.
You will be in charge of:
- In collaboration with HR Marketer, identifies and uses diverse sources of recruitment in order to receive targeted medical profiles (schools, associations, social media, digital networks…), with a specific drive for medical managers.
- Actively participates in HR Marketing event (forums, job fairs, presentations, info session…)
- In collaboration with technical referents and pool managers, ensures the overall compliance and quality of the field recruitment process
- Manages the full recruitment cycle for all medical applications, including those coming from selected MSF partners (cf. OCG Sourcing Strategy)
- Ensures diversity in recruitment sources
- Supports fellow recruiters in the recruitment of para medical profiles, and contributes to the team’s understanding of medical specificities (diplomas, educational background…)
- conduct the Induction Program for new comers, and ensures proper induction is carried out for managerial positions
- Previous experience in recruitment
- MSF field experience, or similar (other medical NGO)
- Prior working experience as medical manager (at minimum Project Medical Referent)
- Medical education. Further education in HR an asset.
- English and French mandatory
- Computer literacy
- Commitment to MSF’s work and values
- Strong organizational skills, eye for detail, rigor
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, good listener, diplomatic, discrete
- Excellent communication, writing and reporting skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently under pressure
- Service oriented, team spirit
- Self-driven with a solution-oriented approach
- August 15th, for 7 months, full time (replacement of maternity leave). Geneva based.
- Geneva based, with flexibility to travel within Switzerland for HR Marketing events, or abroad for decentralized recruitment if needed.
Terms of Employment
- Fixed-term contract, full-time position (7 months, 100%)
- Based in Geneva, with travel within Switzerland
- Starting date : 15th August 2018
- Gross monthly salary : CHF 6’984.- to CHF 8’041.- (salary commensurate with experience and internal salary grid)
How to apply
Interested candidates should send by email only their application (CV 2 p. max. – letter of motivation 1p. max. – English or French – 5MB max) to email@example.com stating in the subject line «Medical Recruiter 2018.06».
Closing date for application is 27th June 2018.
The applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more details on the job offer or MSF, please visit our website: http://www.msf.ch/travailler-avec-nous/