1020 Renens VD
SWISSto12 is opening a sales engineer position to sell technology driven products and projects in the aeronautic and space markets.
SWISSto12 is a high growth SME active in the space and aeronautic industries. The company pioneers the commercialisation of Radio Frequency (RF) antenna, waveguide and filter products based on additive manufacturing (3D printing). The novel technologies behind its products have been developed by the company over the past years and have now reached a maturity stage that allows them to be airborne and space qualified. SWISSto12 experiences high growth and has to face the challenge of combining this growth with persistent high-quality and on-time delivery of its products to large aerospace programs.
SWISSto12 focuses on antenna sub-systems for telecommunication satellite payloads. Its disruptive products in the field allow for optimally high data throughout for communications using satellite links. Every project starts with an important multidisciplinary design phase (RF, mechanical, thermal) which is performed internally. Products are then 3D printed. This novel approach to manufacturing replaces traditional machining of metallic materials. In this context, SWISSto12 products feature drastic performance improvements, weight reductions, higher levels of integration and competitive costs. SWISSto12 products are currently commercialised for satellite telecommunication applications (antennas and payload subsystems onboard satellites) as well as on aircrafts (antennas to connect passengers via satellite links).
SWISSto12 is currently headquartered with its design, manufacturing test and overall operations in Renens, Switzerland.
- After an in-depth training and coaching period, you will be responsible for the management of sales activities and the development of new opportunities with specific key customers under your responsibility in the aeronautic and space industries.
- Act as a single point of contact with clients under your responsibility.
- Be responsible for:
- Identification and qualification of sales leads
- Collecting product and project specifications and requirements
- Supporting customers through adequate product solutions
- Prepare bids
- Negotiate contracts and sales
- Close sales (achieving revenue targets)
- Coordinate communication with the customers and all other team members of SWISSto12
- Solve ongoing project, communication, commercial, administrative, quality and any other problems arising between SWISSto12 and the customers under your responsibility (with the support of SWISSto12’s multidisciplinary team)
- Develop long term constrictive and trustful relationships with the key customers under your responsibility
- Develop business with new customers on the existing markets addressed by SWISSto12 (aeronautic and space)
- Travel frequently (weekly) to meet customers
- Work in daily collaboration with the company’s engineering and project teams
Qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Master’s degree in engineering (mechanical, materials, electrical, telecommunications or equivalent)
- 3+ years of proven sales experience in industry, preferably within a complex high technical environment, including key account management and business development activities
- Technology driven with fast learning capabilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in order to convince, develop and manage a long-term relationship with industrial clients
- You are an advisor and problem-solver, able to handle complex projects at different levels of a client organization
- Ability to lead a multidisciplinary bid preparation team
- Knowledge of Radio Frequency or telecommunications engineering is an asset
- Autonomous and proactive working style with excellent working organisation
- Ability to work in a team with different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Language: Perfect fluency in English is compulsory
Working conditions and contact:
Start date: asap
Location: Renens, Switzerland
Occupation: Full time
An application containing a CV, a motivation letter, references, a copy of your important diplomas and grades must be sent through Job Up application.