The New Products Third Party Planner (m/f) is accountable within the region for the project management of new products supply from the EMEA third party manufacturers. The planner will be responsible for an assigned portfolio of brands.
New Products Third Party Planner (m/f)
Our client is a global corporation in the consumer goods industry with a very dynamic environment and with its international operations hub based in Switzerland.
As the New Products Third Party Planner you will be part of an agile demand-driven supply chain organization.
The responsibilities of the role holder include the following:
- Be accountable for the project management of the EMEA third party manufacturing deliverables.
- Manage and effective communicate the new launch projects with all relevant stakeholders both regionally and globally.
- Manage the project timeline including planning, tracking and reporting status.
- Be responsible for the daily execution of the new launch, such as data management (BoM's, planning parameters), SAP Order Management and post-launch review including inventory management.
- Identify and drive efficiency opportunities within the current business processes including supply chain optimization and improved vendor performance.
- Report and escalate issues proactively to the senior management, track vendors and project KPIs.
- Co-lead continuous improvement projects along the supply chain (e.g. new product launch initiatives with the aim to improve timely delivery of new products and improve speed to market, agility improvements).
- You have an academic background with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Management (additional advanced degrees and certifications in Supply Chain; APICS, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma is a plus).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in relevant supply chain functions (production planning or supply planning), preferably in the consumer goods or relevant industries (healthcare and life sciences, food/beverage, chemicals, luxury, etc.).
- You have experience in managing and leading projects independently.
- You are customer-oriented and you have the capability to build/maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- You are a strong critical thinker and problem-solver.
- You are ambitious, open-minded and hungry to learn.
- You are self-driven, change savvy and you like to challenge the status-quo.
- You are fluent in English at a Business level, other languages such as Polish, Italian, and/or French would be an advantage.
- You have an excellent understanding of ERP systems (SAP APO/ECC is desired), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
With a strong focus on professional growth and continuous learning, our client is committed to developing the next generation of leaders for the company. The global nature of its work across multiple regions and brands, functions and channels provides fertile ground for mobility and career growth. The inclusive culture embraces diversity of thought and empowers individuals to think as entrepreneurs.