This opportunity is suited for a self-starter with banking experience, who has a good access to the Swiss Investor Community.
Execution Sales Trader (m/w)
Our client is a successful and growing prime broker.
- Proactively work alongside the companies directors, covering the desk with a proactive approach
- Coverage of Family Offices, UHNWI's, Institutional clients, Asset Managers, etc.
- Must have a track record of revenue generation and proben track record in sales
- Candidate needs to display the strong potential and the learning ability, to be able to establish succesful future long-term account relationships
- Candidate proactively identifies trade opportunities and collaberates with other team members
- Bachelors degree or higher from a top university/business school or similar
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience in trading capacity or within sales of financial products within an investment bank or asset manager
- Ability to multi-task, handle ambiguity, collaborate with others, research and analyze tpoics
Solution oriented , hi displays high motivation to learn and displays strong interest for the business and has above average willingness to learn new tasks taught on the job
Outgoing personality, likable and well respected team player
Good knowledge of the financial markets and products and familiar with Microsoft Office / Bloomberg Terminal
High level of fluency in German and English is required
Competative package and a real opportunity to grow