16 jobs en Droit / Fiscalité / Conseil à Wallisellen
Delivery Pursuit Lead -Lead Engagement Manager
Delivery Pursuit Lead -Lead Engagement Manager
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
"Microsoft Consulting Services: We help ensure Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the very latest Microsoft technologies and services. We are focused on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering and supporting solutions that result in a happy customer and greater consumption of products and services."
Come join the Microsoft Consulting Global Pursuit Organization (GPO)! As a member of the GPO you will play a pivotal role in shaping Microsoft Consulting strategy with customers and their continuing Digital Transformation and Modernization. We are seeking proactive and self-driven professionals to bring their experiences, aptitudes and a growth mindset to the organization. You will operate in a highly competitive environment and will work to meet customer expectations, shape strategic deals, structure risk, and be an expert in pursuit methodology.
The Delivery Pursuit Lead (DPL) is a presales delivery leader accountable for supporting the presales process by shaping and scoping deals to satisfy customer’s requirements. You work closely with sales and delivery partners to define and scope quality solutions that drive business outcomes. You are responsible for leading a collaborative solution design process and should possess a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft solution areas and the challenges customers face as cloud and emerging technologies enable the digital transformation of their organizations. You will use your expertise to provide deal scope, solution approach, accurate cost estimates, staffing plans, financial costs, risks and contingency / risk reserve requirements, and budgetary estimations. You reuse Intellectual Property (IP) to scope end-to-end lifecycle solutions across your portfolio of pursuits that enable growth while ensuring that deal velocity and deal quality remain paramount.
The DPL’s primary responsibilities include:
- Playing an important role in aligning pursuits with solution area and domain offering strategy. DPLs are expected to demonstrate expertise in offerings and delivery playbooks, and to use this expertise to educate selling partners and lead pursuits that result in deals with an appropriate resource mix.
- Building trusted relationships with stakeholders that are critical to the success of deal pursuits. DPLs are expected to drive profitable use of presales resources and develop relationships with area sales, proactively engage stakeholders to influence deal qualification, advise on deal readiness, and set domain pursuit expectations.
- Being accountable for deal quality. This includes the production of well-crafted Statements of Work that lead to engagements that meet customers’ expectations for scope, timelines, and deliverables, and include the reuse of IP as a deal shaping foundation.
- Achieving high quality pursuits by leading pursuit teams through technical, political and organizational complexity. DPLs are expected to be stewards of the lead-to-order process, use your influence to improve deal velocity, prioritize pursuits aligned to cloud workloads and area business plans, and communicate deal value to approval stakeholders through the deal review process
Who We Are Looking For
- Background in delivering and/or selling complex technology solutions and services to a variety of enterprise clients.
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial and operational roles of a delivery organization, able to match this to best meet customer needs and drive customer outcomes.
- A deep understanding of Microsoft Solution Areas and how to advance technology adoption within customer organizations to meet business needs.
- Experience evaluating work breakdown structures, cost estimations and resource loading for complex solutions.
- Able to develop strong, productive relationships with colleagues and manage to meet targeted objectives
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.