Talent Acquisition Partner (temporary assignment)
Boudry, Neuchatel, Switzerland Job Category:
Human Resources Work Location:
Route de Perreux 1 2017 Organization:
Talent Acquisition Employee Status:
We are seeking an experienced, successful recruiter who will be a member of the Ex-US TA (Talent Acquisition) team. They will be a key driver to proactively deliver on full-time hiring needs within the business/functional areas they support. They will have responsibility for managing the end to end recruiting process from the Recruiting Strategy meeting, to posting, screening until the offer has been accepted. This will happen in collaboration with the Hiring Manager and HR Business Partner (HRBP).
- Set expectations in the Recruiting Strategy meeting as to roles and responsibilities of the hiring manager and HRBP;
- Source, screen and provide quality candidates to the hiring manager & HRBP;
- Manage relationships with third party vendors (if engaged);
- Provide regular recruitment status updates to the Hiring Manager and HRBP along the process;
- Champion structured interviewing and selection methodology/approach with client group;
prior to onsite interviews, prepare the candidate for their interview day;
- Manage candidate debrief sessions following the interviews - communication with the candidate throughout the interviewing process ensuring first in class candidate experience;
- Partner with HRBP and Hiring Manager to put forward a competitive offer package to the candidate.
About Us COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
- BA/BS degree in a concentration related to business, marketing, or life sciences required,
- Min 4 years of successful recruiting experience (ideally both in-house and agency),
- Experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred,
- Demonstrated experience/interface with senior level management and business partners,
- Proficient in using an ATS - Workday preferred,
- Proficient in English and French, a third language being an asset,
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks,
- Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information,
- Ability to work with limited day-to-day supervision,
- Ability to perform role with high degree of professionalism,
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and superior customer service are all critical success factors for this role.
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions. "At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.