Date de publication:05 octobre 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Ave de Rhodanie 40C, 1005 Lausanne
KFC, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, is a global chicken restaurant brand with a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook, Colonel Harland Sanders, who created a finger lickin’ good recipe more than 75 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. Today we still follow his formula for success, with real cooks breading and freshly preparing our delicious chicken by hand inmore than 22,000 restaurants in over 135 countriesand territories around the world.
This position is a unique opportunity to join a new group across the region, strengthen franchise , capability & teams and build a thriving, collaborative development community. Participate in the development of the regional strategy, set key priorities to unlock growth potential and ensure execution.
- Consumer insights, competition analysis and market intelligence.
- Sales and marketing performance analysis.
- Developing and executing sales growth strategy and plan.
- Delivery channel sales and profitability growth plan development and execution.
- Creating and implementing communication plan.
- Developing DMB and POS materials.
- Driving implementation of new packaging and uniform.
- CSR strategy support.
- Overseeing Marketing Budget.
- Higher education in Marketing/Market Research/Social Science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the restaurant category in a global/leading FMCG / HORECA / RETAIL.
- Preferably 3rd role as a Marketing Manager with ability to independently initiate and lead processes A-Z.
- Startup mentality with proven track record of driving sales and brand growth.
- Ability to combine hands-on approach with strategic thinking.
- Business acumen.
- Structural approach and analytical business thinking.
- Compelling presentation skills.
- English C1-C2
- Marie Boy