Since 1995, CVO-EUROPE’s multidisciplinary team has been supporting life science companies at every stage (design, validation, operation, digital transformation) of critical activities that may affect product quality, data integrity and patient health, whilst ensuring the compliance of their systems, equipment, processes and data.
With its comprehensive service range (consulting, shared service center, auditing, and instructional engineering), the CVO-EUROPE Group is committed to bringing its clients effective and innovative solutions whilst staying true to the human values that have characterized it from the outset.
To support our development, we are looking for an:
As an automation engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the automation solution. Your main tasks will be (not exhaustive list) to:
• Lead projects in the design, development and qualification of automated processes, equipment and systems,
• Work closely with the Change Control owner to implement automation requirements,
• Prepare the final technical documentation,
• Identify and understand user requirements for modifications,
• Perform modification on production automated systems,
• Ensure the maintenance of automated systems.
• You have a degree in Automation, electromechanics or electronic degree or equivalent,
• You have at least 3 years of experience in Life Sciences industry,
• You have strong knowledge in automation programming language (WinCC, Siemens, Rockwell, ABB, DeltaV, etc.),
• You have good knowledge of cGMP and Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP).
• You speak fluently French and English.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
• Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.
If you are looking for a satisfying career, full of rewarding and varied experiences, with the possibility for development, apply to join the team at CVO-EUROPE!