245 jobs Team leader à Bern
Team Leader Advertising
Team Leader Advertising
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Marketing team at our headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
TEAM LEADER ADVERTISING
In this position, you will report to the Head of Brand Image and be the go to person for every Advertising production related project.
Main duties will include:
- Assess Company's Communication needs jointly with Head of Brand Image
- Initiate, develop and coordinate effective integrated, international campaigns with in-house creatives, advertising agencies and production companies
- Manage and oversee the conception, development and production of advertising material for press, outdoor, POS, Online and TV to seamlessly fit a 360° campaign approach
- Lead and supervise the implementation of worldwide advertising projects (audio/video/print/online/mobile) for each collection launch.
- Lead the team which is responsible for development and implementation of global communication campaigns for Swatch watches
- Advise internal departments (including local marketing teams on a global level) and external agencies on the use of advertising materials in the different media categories, print, TV, Online, Social Media, POS, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a consistency in the communications on all brand touch points.
- Oversee agency and production budgets
- Support all markets worldwide with communication materials according to their needs. Assess local projects and provide respective feedback.
- Scout for trends and search for innovative communication tools and partner agencies to increase customer reach and engagement.
- Supervise, support and coordinate the Advertising team
- In collaboration with the Head of Brand Image, make work assignments, set goals, appraise performance and work results
- Provide technical guidance to staff, organize and control implementation, encourage team work
- Act on a multi-country basis
- Organize and monitor the handling and implementation of advertising projects (audio/video/print), the preparation of advertising material to meet the requirements of the different markets
- Control of the related budgets
- In addition to your excellent capacity to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment, you demonstrate a great sense of structure and organisation.
- Detail oriented, you demonstrate a creative and innovative mind-set associated to time management skills.
- You are multi-tasking and eager to achieve the company's results by managing external business partners.
Besides your fun, positive and creative personality, you bring 5 to 7 years experience in agencies or international retail Brands in fashion/accessory/lifestyle fields. You have acquired a degree in Marketing and are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Experience in printing processes a plus).
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English (Mandatory), German and/or French.
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to apply online.