B2B Web platform Project Manager
Teoxane Laboratories were established in Geneva, Switzerland, in 2003. They are specialized in the design and manufacturing of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and cosmeceuticals. Teoxane strength is to offer a global patient care. Using its products, practitioners are able to fill all kinds of wrinkles, from the finest to the deepest, to restore youthful volume to the face, and to treat the neck and décolleté, with natural results. The strength of Teoxane is also its human size and independence. Teoxane has a total freedom of thoughts, action and innovation which makes the company unique.
In the frame of the growth of our business, we are looking for a:
B2B Web platform Project Manager
Integrated to the Digital Marketing team, the B2B web platform project manager participates in the implementation and animation of the brand's platforms & projects that address our community of Health Care Practitioners, to develop our B2B business & service approach while ensuring a seamless, enriched, high added value customer experience.
Specifically, the B2B web platform project manager will oversee the Teoxane Academy platform, its evolutions and animations, in partnership with the Medical Marketing departments and the Digital Marketing System Manager. He/She will also be responsible for the launch and animation of our B2B corporate and local websites. Organized and adaptable by nature, he/she manages, monitors and guarantees the work of internal and external resources involved in the projects while ensuring a high level of satisfaction internally.
On a day-to-day basis :
- Together with the Head of Digital, the Medical Marketing Director and the Head of CRM, you define the web projects roadmap, the website’s animation plan and the corresponding budgets.
- When it comes to new platform development or evolutions, you oversee the functional needs: scoping, expression of needs, proofreading of user stories. You ensure that the front and back-office developments match the specifications and test the new features.
- Acting as the product owner, you are responsible for the product backlog. You create the list of backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- You are also in charge of uploading and maintaining the content for the B2B platforms, in accordance with the brand's website animation schedule. For this, you coordinate the internal stakeholders and the potential agencies. You ensure that the content is properly integrated into the CMS. You enrich and set up new sections or implement transversal evolutions.
- You manage and guarantee the work of the various internal and external parties (developers, agencies, and freelancers) on your projects. You ensure regular reporting to internal clients as well as the proper integration with other internal systems and solutions.
- You coordinate the markets and ensure the relay of their local initiatives on the site.
- You contribute to the global digital roadmap by suggesting innovative features to improve the user experience on the websites
- You are the guardian of the user experience on the company's B2B platforms as well as their compliance with the web accessibility rules and local regulations.
- Finally, you set up the tracking necessary to monitor the performance of the platforms and ensure regular reporting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position, you master the functional aspects of a web project, from user stories to development follow-up
- You can balance detail and high-level stakes to operate at both tactical and strategic level
- You have the customer experience at heart and you put the UX at the heart of all your considerations and projects
- You are independent, responsible, dynamic and with a solution oriented working style
- You have project management skills with strong organizational abilities to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Curious and eager to learn
- You are fluent in French and English