Date de publication :02 June 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Gland
As a Compliance Manager, you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Department and will be in charge of a Compliance team mainly responsible for investigations and suspicious activity reports (SARs).
You will have multiple tasks, which include:
- Ensuring the team’s mission is achieved and deadlines are met;
- Process incoming internal requests relating to suspected money laundering cases;
- Perform thorough investigations to review client relationships regarding potential money laundering and other financial crimes;
- Manage complex investigations and conduct legal clarifications;
- Write and submit SARs to Financial Intelligence Unit (MROS);
- Communication with MROS as well as other Swiss law enforcement authorities;
- Reportings to management;
- Training and coaching the team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a compliance or similar position and minimum 2 years of experience as team leader;
- Law degree and/or CAS in Compliance in Financial Services (formerly CAS in Compliance Management) are strong assets;
- Excellent knowledge in Swiss banking and financial laws, especially in anti-money laundering regulations;
- Leadership and strong interest in training and coaching;
- Proactivity and ability to prioritize tasks and manage high workloads;
- Very good oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent command of English and French.