Swiss Education Group is your Swiss alliance of hospitality management schools in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specialisations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 7 brands across 7 state-of-the-art campuses (Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne, Montreux & Neuchâtel) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux. ).
Our SEG Services teams main office are based in Montreux. For our Human Resources Department, we are looking for an:
HR Coordinator (100%)
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team in a multicultural and very stimulating working environment.
Starting date : as soon as possible
- Be the main HR contact person for a defined campus; answer to general HR related staff queries, p rovide guidance on HR standards and best practices to team leaders including performance management, employee relations, ensure the alignment of the HR processes with the general SEG Group HR processes,
- Assist the HR Business Partners in the administrative follow-up of the employee life cycle (recruitment, contracts, on-boarding to exit processes, annual evaluations, staff development, attestations, certificates, etc.),
- Update and maintain HR data in our various systems for statistics and/or dashboards,
- Ensure the coordination of all HR Administrative and Payroll queries with the HR Admin Team, check the monthly salaries,
- Assist on various HR projects.
Qualifications & Qualities:
- Degree in HR or equivalent related experience
- 2-3 years experience in HR Administration for a multinational company
- Knowledge of Swiss labor Law
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and very well organized
- Technical knowledge of the usual HR databases and softwares such as Abacus
- Entrepreneurial spirit, flexible and positive attitude
- Fluent in English and French
- Open to travel mainly in the Romandie area
Swiss Nationality or C, B permit, or European Nationality CE/AELE
If you are interested, please send us your complete application via email@example.com
Answers will only be given to corresponding files only.