Senior Manager, Global Supply Chain Planning
Bristol Myers SquibbBoudry
Date de publication:26 septembre 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Senior Manager, Global Supply Chain Planning
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.?In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Role overview and scope:
Responsible to support the implementation of Brand Supply Chain strategies through the global supply planning process, ensuring seamless supply for patients. Global scope with key interface to Supply Chain Product Leaders, Manufacturing sites, External manufacturing Group, and other SC partners across GPS (Global Product Supply). Responsible for portfolio with a senior scope.
- Lead the development & agreement of a feasible Network Supply Plan for FIN/DP/API in the network planning horizon (typically 3 months to 3 years depending on node).
- Ownership of the product structure process and demand propagation for Packing & Drug Product through API.
- Supply planning activities including; driving the monthly supply planning process, planning system review, masterdata governance, data analysis and collaboration meetings.
- Work in Collaboration with the manufacturing sites, external manufacturing group to develop and maintain a valid supply plan for assigned portfolio.
- Strong accountability to lead cross functional sub teams to deliver results & solutions for specified business deliverables/events/situations.
- Ensure Stock Coverage (Months of Cover) of assigned portfolio is aligned with agreed targets, and manage deviations.
- Understand site capacities, capabilities and supply risks. Issue and bottleneck coordination as appropriate.
- Create 'what-if' scenarios when appropriate, to proactively identify risks and opportunities.
- Global analytics of assigned portfolio, including product trends, inventory projection (Heatmaps), supply performance and risks.
- Develop and maintain consistent product information via the product structure template, aligned with Brand strategy and considering regulatory, projects, sourcing strategy.
- Initiate the product structure change process and flavor management as required.
- Work with BMS planning systems (Kinaxis Rapid Response / Oracle), to ensure demand propagation according the agreed product structure and Brand strategy, communicate changes to make to SAP.
- Supply planning masterdata governance and systems management to ensure an accurate supply plan.
- Analyze and provide information to support the Pharma IPT (Integrated Planning Team) process.
- Integration with other global planning processes e.g. Demand, Inventory, Global Brand S&OP, Global Metrics, New Products Launch Management and Business Continuity.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for both planning tools and process; Support systems planning enhancements and capability projects (SAP / Kinaxis Rapid Response).
Professional experience and qualifications:
- Undergraduate Degree preferably in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Life Sciences. advanced degree, diploma or certification in Supply Chain Management (e.g., APICS CIPM/CSCP certification) strongly preferred
Experience / Knowledge Desired
- 5 to 7 years of Supply Chain experience for a reputed, global or multi-plant Pharmaceutical or Consumer Product company.
- Experience with ERP and Advanced Planning Systems (preferably SAP ECC, BW/BI, SNP APO, and Kinaxis Rapid Response preferred).?
- Experience with site capacity planning and/or global product supply planning and knowledge of Biotech, Pharmaceutical Sales & Operations Planning processes.
- Experience in developing and implementing world class, global supply chain planning processes and managing them through deployment of global advanced planning and scheduling systems.
- Good understanding and exposure to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory requirements (EMA, TGA).
- Experience in working internationally in a fast-paced, reputed, global pharmaceutical/Bio-Technology or Consumer company organized in a matrix structure.
? Additional professional and personal requirements include:
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and rapid decision making skills.
- Demonstrated capability in implementing challenging goals, objectives and practices in a complex and ambiguous environment.
- Strong ability in negotiating and influencing without authority in complex, high impact situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a rapidly changing cross-cultural environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills both, oral and written.
- Business Acumen: ? Has a strong understanding of the key business drivers of the industry/organization.? Persuades others with fact-based judgments of the business situation.
- Executing for Results :? Maintains high standards of performance for himself/herself and others, and follows through on commitments.? Demonstrates integrity, and sticks to core values and principles.? Takes the long view, and when faced with challenging obstacles, persists over a significant period of time to achieve his/her agenda.? Conveys a sense of urgency, and drives issues to closure.? Makes timely decisions when a quick response is required and a number of possible alternatives are available.
- Building Relationships and Using Influence: ? Establishes credibility and earns respect with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including senior executives, manufacturing and other functional leaders, regulatory professionals, contractors and other partners.? Is highly articulate, and makes arguments in a clear and compelling manner.? Is able to "get things done" without compromising principles.? Has excellent negotiating skills, and achieves win-win outcomes in difficult situations.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.?
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation.? Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment.? This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to Write an email. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.
Bristol Myers Squibb