19 jobs à Remote
Manager, EMEA Talent Acquisition
Manager, EMEA Talent Acquisition
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, medical insurance, private pension, accident and life insurance, team events etc.
The Manager of EMEA Talent Acquisition is responsible for driving talent acquisition strategy and programs across Dexcom's EMEA region. The Manager of Talent Acquisition creates and delivers innovative approaches in a fast-growing business environment and leads an internal Talent Acquisition function and external talent partners.This is a hands-on management role and will carry a significant amount of recruiting assignments in addition to creating and executing on Talent Acquisition programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver on the strategic vision for talent acquisition at Dexcom and lead, coach and develop the Talent Acquisition team to deliver accordingly.
- Build out the internal Talent Acquisition function and corresponding tools / technology, as well as external partnerships to drive successful hiring process during rapid business growth.
- Drive process improvement across the team that ensures both team and processes are set-up most effectively to deliver the most value to hiring managers and candidates.
- Partner with senior leadership to understand the business and corresponding talent needs of the organization.
- Lead executive-level searches.
- Partner with Learning & Development to ensure seamless new hire on-boarding experience.
- Provide expertise on external recruiting policies, practices and trends.
- Create and deliver Talent Acquisition scorecard on a monthly basis; use metrics to inform team goals and yearly operational plans.
- This position has supervisory experience and is responsible for hiring, performance management, coaching, developing, and resolving performance issues for a portion of the talent acquisition team.
- Experience in life sciences industries (medical device, biotech, pharmaceuticals) is preferred
- Expertise in identifying, implementing, and optimizing relevant recruiting technologies and social media tools
- Successful track record of large, company-wide or regional program implementations
- Proactive and results-driven
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and consultative skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency and fluidity
- Knowledgeable of applicable employment laws and compliance requirements
- Established strong professional networks with vendors, universities, professional associations
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with 8-12 years of industry experience.
- 2-5 years of previous management or lead experience.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.