1 job Executive Assistant à Schaffhausen
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. Job Overview & Key Responsibilties
TE Connectivity's Administrative Support Teams are responsible for office administration and daily clerical duties including basic schedule planning, travel arrangements, documentation, and file maintenance. Other responsibilities include scheduling conferences/meeting rooms and responding to general inquiries. They create and maintain office documentation and files and review drafts and finished internal/external communication documents.
For our office location in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, we are looking for an ambitious and allround Executive Assistant!
What you will do in this role:
- Plan, organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, business seminars, luncheon and other corporate hospitality events;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and assist in making travel arrangements;
- Observe and track daily correspondences on behalf of the manager;
- Working with local teams to prepare for country and customer visits (briefing etc.);
- Draft correspondence, edit documents and take minutes of meetings;
- Following up on meeting minutes and agreed actions with the action owner, monitor progress and report deviation to the Executive Management;
- Create, maintain and update various databases and report and present data for management reporting purposes;
- Analyze and produce high end management reports;
- Monitoring and reporting of market and business developments in the EMEA region;
- Business development support activity including telephone liaison with business intermediaries;
- Perform other related dies and managing projects as assigned;
- Contributing to creating a positive environment for effective team communication.
What you will bring:
- Certified management/office assistant (Executive Assistant with Swiss Federal Certificate or similar);
- 5+ years in providing administrative support to senior executives;
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and customer service skills required;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Advanced knowledge of computers, internet and software (MS Office);
- Background and understanding of forecasting;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Ability to effectively develop cohesive relationships with internal and external management, employees, vendors and visitors;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); good knowledge of additional European languages is a plus.
Schaffhausen, SH, CH, 8200
City: Schaffhausen State: SH Country/Region: CH Travel: None Requisition ID: 61155 Alternative Locations: Function: Administrative Support
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Business Development, Executive Assistant, Clerical, Administrative, Sales