52 jobs à Stabio
IT System Engineer
IT System Engineer
WHY JOIN US
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy’s most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we’re as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
As System Engineer you are responsible for implementing and managing computer systems, software and networks, ensuring that computer systems function efficiently and securely to support an organization's information technology needs.
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing IT systems in a Windows/Linux environment;
- Authoring internal documentation, such as environment diagrams, installation/configuration documents and release notes;
- Deploying IT products, components and services;
- Basic project management (Studying customer requirements and business model, Recommending solutions / enhancements / configurations, Compiling implementation and test plans for upgrades / go-lives;
- IT systems implementation (Installation and configuration of hardware and software, Unit testing and systems integration testing, on-site and / or remote go live and upgrade assistance);
- Deploying SW patches to multiple environments;
- Assisting in establishing and implementing configuration management program and policies;
- Troubleshooting and debugging environment and infrastructure problems found in the production and non-production environments;
- Automating systems monitoring tasks using standard monitoring tools;
- Data backup management, scheduling and reporting;
- Building and deploying virtualized servers;
- Working with other team members in Operations, QA, and Product Management to plan the deployment of software releases and continuously improving the IT infrastructure configuration processes.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- 4 years experience;
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems and networking including Red Hat Enterprise Linux,Microsoft Windows Server,Active Directory,DNS services,VPN and firewalls;VMWare servers;
- Good knowledge of OS command line utilities and scripting;
- TCP/IP. Network tracing / sniffing experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of routers and firewalls;
- Using monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix;
- Good knowledge of different hardware platforms and server technologies like RAID and SANs;
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities;
- Ability to work well individually or in group setting;
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints;
- Ability to successfully present technical information.