Product Manager Peripherals
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication:10 août 2022
Taux d'activité:80 – 100%
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Uzwil
Product Manager Peripherals
permanent, 80 - 100%
Start: as soon as possible
Every day, billions of people rely on Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for food, mobility, and much more. Our technologies are in your smartphone, solar panels, diapers, lipstick, banknotes, the foods you eat, and the vehicles you drive. We strive to create innovations for a better world, with a special focus on healthy, safe, and sustainable solutions.
As a Product Manager Peripherals (all genders) you are at the core of innovation at its best. You drive forward all activities in connection with the implementation of the global Die Casting strategies.
Become a member of our Team today!
- Accelerate the Peripheral business for Die Casting
- Execute the Peripheral strategy in line with the overarching business strategy
- Manage the entire Peripheral product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Active coordination with the entire product and service portfolio
- Embrace the interfaces between Product Management, Marketing, Sales and R&D
- Manage the product profitability incl. market share and margin generation
- Responsible for preparing Peripheral product forecasts
- Conduct market research and specify market requirements for current and future products
- Determine the product pricing strategy using research data, reviewing production and sales costs as well as anticipating volume
- Analyze and define potential partners and drive the "make or buy" decisions for products
- Be an expert in respect to the competition
- Process information for our department Marketing & Communications and quotation system
- Train the market organization on Peripherals and provide the global sales and service team with the necessary technical expertise
- University degree of Applied Science in Engineering or Business Administration
- Professional experience in product management and profound experience in Automation
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, Business acumen and a good understanding of business processes
- Strong service orientation and solution-oriented approach
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Readiness to travel from time to time
- Knowledge in control and process engineering, information technology and marketing are of advantage
- Further language skills are an asset, like Spanish, Italian
- International Multicultural Enterprise
- Modern Work Environment
- Career and Personal Development
- Profit Sharing and Employee Benefits
- Letter of Interest
- Diplomas and Certificates
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We're happy to help!
Senior Recruiting Manager