Head Structuring Real Estate Finance
Head Structuring Real Estate Finance #144105
Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich |
Full-time (FT) | Private Banking and Wealth Management |
144105Corporate Real Estate & ServicesEnglish
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a business area, which has been identified as a growth area for the bank while being part of a dynamic and inspiring environment?
- A senior role in IWM RAL Real Estate Finance. This is one of the firm’s key target growth areas working with the firm’s UHNW clients, reporting to Head of Real Estate Finance.
- Client facing leadership role with overall responsibility for the structuring of all complex and commercial real estate financings on behalf of IWM’s client base.
- Team’s mandate is to support UHNW clients with the origination and execution of complex real estate financing structures. Core geographic focus of the portfolio is upon real estate assets that are located in Western Europe (UK, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain and Monaco) together with special situations with assets located in US and Middle East regions;
- Currently the portfolio comprises a high quality & diversified multi-billion CHF (& equivalent) real estate loan book with targeted volume net growth of 15%+ per annum.
- Collateral pool includes residential and commercial real estate assets typically supplemented with either personal or corporate recourse.
- Overall responsibility for the origination, structuring and execution of complex real estate loan transactions booked on CS Zurich loan platform together with complex loans booked on local loan platforms located in UK, Luxembourg and Italy.
- Team objective is to create market leading real estate financing structure aligned with the firm’s strategy, risk appetite, capital management and profitability targets for international real estate lending.
- Loans may be executed by way of bi-lateral or club / syndicated structures. The role holder will be responsible for proposing distribution strategies as appropriate, working in partnership with syndication teams.
- Existing team comprises a group of experienced real estate finance structurers located in Zurich together with team members located in UK, Italy and France. Team is currently in expansion phase and in addition to the recruitment of new structurers will also grow with the creation of a dedicated loan execution capability.
- Member of the Real Estate Finance Management Committee participating in key business decisions and influencing strategic direction.
- Close collaboration with all teams involved in the E2E value chain including Portfolio Management and CRM.
- This role offers you an excellent platform for your personal and professional development and the chance to grow your network.
If you are a dedicated and positive personality who would like to join forward-thinking and motivated team, then we want to hear from you.
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration and/or Law
- At least 15 years of experience in international real estate financing/credit risk within a top tier lender
- Experience as a manager with excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with a diversified and demanding partner and client base
- Dedicated teammate with a high level of self-motivation, flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm for the real estate business that inspires others
- Strong technical skills to structure complex lending solutions with great awareness of legal and regulatory aspects in real estate transactions in- and outside Switzerland
- Experience in credit risk management and analysis of financial statements
- Deep knowledge of LMA standard credit and security documents
- You are fluent in English; whereas German, French, Italian and Spanish language skills are a plus
Ms. V. Thoma would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.