SUSS MicroOptics develops and manufactures high-quality micro-optical components in Hauterive (Neuchâtel, Switzerland) and supplies customers worldwide.
We are now looking for a
Quality & Process Engineer
The candidate will be responsible for assuring compliance for product requirements which lead to customer satisfaction. He/she is also responsible for driving continuous improvement which provides enhanced Quality to our customers.
- Understand customer expectations of and needs from a product
- Develop process controls to drive a reduction in process variation to target control limits
- Enhance process capability in the field of Wafer Manufacturing and MicroOptics
- Work with the Supply Chain to identify improvement opportunities related to incoming
- Assure compliance with all aspects of the Quality Management System, by executing audits, and conducting follow up on corrective actions to maintain and improve the system both internal and external
- Manage non-conformities, defect and failure analysis, 8D reports, PCN to Customers, etc.
- Assist Quality Manager
- At least five years work experience preferably in micro-technology or wafer manufacturing industry
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in AIAG Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP), in automotive industry and being familiar with IATF 16949 Standard are an asset
- Language: English. Fluent in German or French is an asset
- Career growth opportunities
- Rapid growing business environment
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Multicultural environment
If you recognize yourself in the description of a dynamic and communicative Process & Quality Engineer, send us your cover letter and resume!