SonarSource is looking for a passionate product manager who will help us drive the evolution of our products inside the Azure DevOps world. You will be part of the Product Management team who pushes the vision and the roadmaps for SonarLint, SonarQube, and SonarCloud.
Product Manager - Microsoft Azure DevOps Experience
The impact you can have
The Product Management team is composed of passionate PMs who had to discover and dive into the Microsoft world to start building the SonarQube and SonarCloud user experience for teams using Azure DevOps. We have managed to build good integrations so far, and yet we want to go further. By joining us, you will bring your deep knowledge of Azure DevOps, your passion for the modern development practices and your experience as a Product Manager to help us reach the next level and provide an awesome user experience to our customers.
As a Product Manager, you will
- Contribute to the product vision and communicate about it, internally and externally
- Build and maintain an effective roadmap in collaboration with teams
- Specify increments with the engineering teams and make sure they get delivered in the most efficient way
- Support the engineering teams during the end-to-end development stage
- Sync with the engineering teams to ensure there is a good balance among innovation, consolidation, and stability
- Work closely with other product managers when your domain overlaps with theirs
- Follow what’s happening on the Azure DevOps world to anticipate changes and feed your thoughts with potential innovations
- Attend conferences and give talks if you like
- Strengthen the partnership we have with Microsoft and increase your network
- Interact with our users and customers on our product forum to support them and integrate their feedback
- Help the Product Management team grow in its organization, tools, and processes
The skills you will demonstrate
- Proven experience in software product management, preferably in an agile context
- Good experience in Azure DevOps (ex. TFS & VSTS) and Microsoft development technologies in general (good knowledge of Visual Studio is a plus)
- Strong understanding of modern software development practices and DevOps tools and principles
- Highly autonomous and pragmatic
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable in dealing with change and complexity
- Self-confident enough to challenge the status quo as well as to receive feedback
- Leadership: you take initiative and demonstrate your ability to lead a subject from beginning to end
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture
We value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours
We schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Great people
We value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate and leaders in our domains. Our 100+ SonarSourcers from 20 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance
Keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. Which is why some people prefer working part-time, and some days work from home.
- Always keep learning
In an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
What we do
SonarSource was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 120,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who we are
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.