IT Help Desk Specialist
FAB Private Bank (Suisse) SAGenève
Date de publication:26 juillet 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Quai de l'Ile 5, 1204 Genève
We are looking for a skilled IT Help Desk Specialist to provide a prompt and quality support to our employees, in a dynamic and demanding environment. As an IT Help Desk Specialist, you will handle queries, assess and diagnose computer hardware and software problems, and implement effective solutions. You will also provide computer training, modify hardware systems, install computer peripherals, and perform basic computer maintenance.
IT Help Desk Specialist
To be successful in this role, you should have advanced knowledge of software, hardware, networking, systems, excellent diagnostic skills, and high-level communication skills.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact for all the users.
- Handle requests from users.
- Responsible for ticket logging, tracking their progress, updating and closing the tickets as per their status.
- Contact users when needed to manage or close tickets.
- Perform first level of support including basic troubleshooting activities
- Redirect unresolved issues to outsourcing vendors, including day-to-day coordination with IT vendors
- Provide support to end users on daily operations
- Manage access right requests in adherence with Bank policies
- In charge of onboarding of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Ongoing rollout of Microsoft 365 functionality
- Participate in various IT projects
- Assist the Head of department in many IT and Security tasks, including DLP
- Assist the Head of department in Corporate Services tasks
Skills Attributes and Behaviour:
- Minimum 2 yrs of experience in a same role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage stress and conflicts without bias if necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Highly process, service and solution oriented
- Looking for a proactive, versatile and solution-oriented mindset
- Ready to work in a challenging and multitasking environment
- Willing to learn and develop his/her technical skills
- It is occasionally required to work extra working hours from the office or remotely
- Experience in handling Technical Help Desk function
- Good knowledge of General IT Services, Network, Nexthink, ServiceNow, Microsoft Suite including MS 365.
- Knowledge of AVALOQ is a plus
- Certification in ITIL and Microsoft 365 is desirable and would be an asset
- Sarah Tharin
FAB Private Bank (Suisse) SA
Agences de placement s'abstenir s.v.p.