16 jobs Commercial Manager sur la Rive gauche
Marketing & Trade Manager - FMCG.
The local operations focuses on expanding the Swedish Match smoke-free product portfolio footprint in Switzerland thus creating a new growth ticket for the company as well as reducing smoking prevalence and improve public health.
In this role, you will manage and own key tasks on the Consumer agenda in Marketing and Trade, whilst reporting to the country commercial manager.
Marketing & Trade Manager - FMCG.
Our customer, Swedish Match, develops, produces and sells quality snus products with market leading brands such as G.4, General and Gothenburg Rapé. Swedish Match's production is in seven countries and sold in most European and American markets.
The group is a major NASDAQ-listed company with a market capitalisation of over 7 billion Euros and more than 5600 employees. As one of the strongest performing companies since its listing in the 1990s, Swedish Match has achieved impressive growth in operational performance. The company has strong core values, a diverse workforce and a high-performance culture that provides opportunities for professional growth and career development.
Join Swedish Match Switzerland as part of the Business Unit International in our vision to create a World Without Cigarettes.
- Own and drive continued relevant consumer offer in Switzerland based on clear consumer insights and available market and category insights
- Coordinate the ATL activations based on clear consumer focus with local agencies, Brand and Trade as well as the local team
- Develop and secure presence of relevant and high quality BTL activation such as POSM in coordination with the local team, agencies and the Brand and Trade team in Swedish Match HQ in Stockholm
- Own the Swiss Marketing Plan and secure alignment and focus on synergy effects between ATL & BTL
- Plan and coordinate new launches, line extensions, activation and visibility linked to Swiss annual cycle, with the local KAM and the Commercial Manager
- Develop cycle relevant sales material for the Area Sales Consultants in coordination with the Area Sales Team lead
- Align with E-com to secure online and offline synergy and optimal utilisation of the channel mix
- Evaluate and communicate progress on Swiss markets to relevant stakeholder locally and in Swedish Match HQ
- Manage the Swiss Marketing budget with focus on ROI
- Minimum 5 years' experience within Marketing from International FMCG/CP/Online companies with proven ability to create brand growth.
- Collaboration: Highly structured with a growth mind-set and a collaborative working style.
- Marketing: Ability to collaborate with Sales managers and partners to translate overreaching marketing strategy into commercially successful marketing programs including messaging, communications, instore, online marketing and related evaluations and performance improvements.
- Innovation: Ability to constantly seek improvements and quickly adapt to new environments and implement new solutions.
Are you motivated to work in a Swiss company with an open and performance-oriented Scandinavian work culture? Swedish Match, a global FMCG company, offers you the unique opportunity to join the Swiss team and help shape the company's success in the Swiss market.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial and exciting opportunity to build and strengthen your presence in the Swiss market to represent Swedish Match as one of the large and leading global companies in its sector, you are welcome to apply.
Swedish Match offers competitive financial compensation and benefits that meet Swiss market standards.