3 jobs Analyste crédit dans la Ville de Genève
Our agency of has been operating since 1982 as experts in recruitment of highly skilled candidates.
We appear as the closest partner of a demanding clientele truly concerned by the choice of their future temporary and permanent co-workers.
- Undertake fundamental bottom-up credit analysis , relative value analysis and provide
- documented investments recommendations of selected debt issuers across the CEEMEA region.
- Work with the Emerging Markets economist and the broader research team to assess the relevant economic and political risks the companies may face
- Contribute to write a weekly credit strategy report on Emerging Markets
- Participate to Emerging Markets conference calls with portfolio managers and analysts
- Master in business administration, economy or finance. CFA a plus
- Minimum of five years experience as sell-side or buy-side credit analyst or as credit portfolio manager
- Fluent in English and French
Don't wait any longer and apply online!
We'll be pleased to examine your application within discretion.
Please note that we will only reply to complete applications (resume, work certificates, diplomas, cover letter) matching the profile required.
Please check our website : http://www.ficoba.ch/