Flexible, responsible, punctual, with outstanding communication skills for productive relationships with international producers, customers, transport companies, freight forwarders, as well as dealing with Geneva and Swiss administrative matters.
Ability to think and work independently, to issue and process documents without errors, in charge of all matters during Director’s frequent foreign travel.
- Languages: MUST be fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
- Ideal candidate in her mid-carrier, with years of experience in international commerce
- Proven experience in international logistics (road transport and marine container shipments)
- Computer skills, Excel required
- Trust, reliability, confidentiality, discretion, sense of humor
Please submit your CV in ENGLISH with employment references and a recent photo by email to: Write an email
Starting: spring 2024