7 jobs Technical designer dans le Canton de St. Gall
Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager
“A great product manager has the brain of an engineer, the heart of a designer, and the speech of a diplomat.”
- Deep Nishar
Your New CompanyAt Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your TeamYour new team is a group of motivated, collaborative and innovative people. They are designers, product managers and developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Aside from work, some of them are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies and so much more!
You will collaborate with 3rd parties, our product, customer success, and sales team to take our product to the next level. This would include identifying and breaking down complex business problems into solvable solutions while also juggling API maintenance strategy challenges. If you believe you have a strong technical background (like a developer background), which can help you focus on exploring and solving complex user problems, then you might just be the one we’re looking for.
- First thing’s first, you have a strong technical background. This means, in a past life you were a backend developer, solution architect, held a technical consulting position or are currently a senior product manager. This is crucial so that you can actively participate in your team’s discussions about architecture and design decisions.
- You’re probably endorsed on LinkedIn for researching, prototyping, planning, and releasing new product features.
- You are a proven product manager or even a product master.
- You get bonus points if you have worked in SaaS and ideally love branding and design.
- Ideally, you have a degree in computer science.
- New things excite you, such as roadmaps, opportunities, and technological trends, so much so that you’re usually the one that knows about them first.
- You’ve been known to be a gatekeeper with 3rd party vendors. You first evaluate an opportunity and it’s viability before letting it pass on to the team.
- Your friends would describe you as a problem solver, pragmatic, easy-going, independent but also a team player.
What we offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.