IT Support Specialist
E.M.S. - Electro Medical Systems SANyon
Date de publication:12 août 2022
Type de contrat:Temporaire
Lieu de travail:Chemin de la Vuarpillière, 31, 1260 Nyon
EMS is the leading manufacturer of precision medical devices for dental prophylaxis, orthopaedics and urology. With over 870 qualified and specialised employees, we work on further improving our products and services every day – at our corporate headquarters in Nyon and around the world.
With this philosophy, we are continuing a more than 200-year-old tradition of the Swiss Vallée de Joux. This is where EMS was founded – as well as numerous other brands, which are known around the world for their precision down to the smallest detail.
IT Support Specialist
We are currently looking for an IT Support Specialist for a one year contract to complete our IT Team for our Headquarter located in Nyon, Switzerland.
Support to end users :
- Ensure an excellent level of service and support to end-users.
- Provide support to end users to all company offices worldwide both remotely and on sites when necessary.
- Answer users' inquiries regarding computer hardware, software and service operation.
- Deploy and configure IT equipment for employee use, perform and ensure proper installation of appropriate hardware, software and services.
- Conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems on computers and to provide technical assistance and support to users (by phone, e-mail, ticketing system and on site).
- Manage the ticketing platform and ensure good resolution of incidents both in terms of SLA and quality.
- Create and maintain IT documentation.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
IT infrastructure :
- Maintain record of daily problems, remedial action taken, and installation activities.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Level 1& 2 administration, maintenance, support and monitoring on existing IT infrastructure systems (cloud, network, security, mobility... ).
- Ensure maximum availability of the IT infrastructure and services for worldwide employees.
Continuous improvement :
- Actively participate to clients/desktops-oriented IT projects.
- Perform continuous improvement for end users, and improve availability and performance regarding the company SLA and KPl's.
- CFC or equivalent in IT, engineer degree is a plus
- At least 1 to 2 years proven successful track record in a similar function
- Solid experience in the administration of MS systems (Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint, Teams)
- Solid experience with Azure i
- Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows based environments
- Experience with ticketing, inventory, and documentation systems
- Scripting skills (e.g., PowerShell scripts) is a plus
- Good knowledge of ITIL v4 reference systems, certification is a plus
- Flexible, good team spirit, with a positive attitude, solution oriented, good understanding of business requirements
- Proactive, able to work and communicate in a team, under pressure, with good organizational and time management skills
- Customer and business-oriented approach required to ensure the service provided is efficient
- Excellent command of English and French, good command of German is a plus
- Location: Nyon, VD
- Duration : 1 year
- Hybrid Working
E.M.S. - Electro Medical Systems SA
Agences de placement s'abstenir s.v.p.