Schott Suisse SA
Date de publication :21 mai 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Rue Galilée 2, 1401 Yverdon-les-Bains
- Prepares and updates the Lean Roadmap in close cooperation with the local Management Team.
- Plans and monitors the Lean activities based on the Lean Roadmap together with the local management.
- Ensures the measurability of the activities, defines corrective action in cooperation with the Lean Champion and Plant Manager in the case of deviation from the plan.
- Informs proactively the Site Management, Lean Champion and Head of BU about the status of the Lean Transformation of the site.
- Planning, moderation and implementation of Lean projects and Kaizen workshops.
- Prepares and conducts Lean Trainings (i.e. Lean Basics, 5S, SMED, etc.) including the Plant Management and all operative levels on site.
- Leads, promotes and motivates the employees on Lean Manufacturing in close collaboration with the Lean Champion, e.g. with Lean Games, Best Practice visits, active communication of Lean progress in internal magazines, plant infoboard, 5S, etc.
- Supports a network of experience and Best Practice exchange within the BU and gets in contact proactively with other BU/BS Lean Managers.
- Degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Previous responsibility in production, supply chain or maintenance.
- Several years of experience in leadership, project management and manufacturing costs analysis.
- A strong commitment of the Lean philosophy is mandatory, extensive experience in Lean Manufacturing is highly appreciated.
- Competence in process stabilization and optimization.
- Structured working style, communicative leadership style, moderation, presentation and training skills, distinctive social competence, open-mindedness towards changes.
- 6Sigma Black Belt Certification a plus.
- Fluent in French and English, German a plus.
- Ambre Da Silva
Schott Suisse SA