CRM Assistant International Team UK
CRM Assistant International Team UK (Ref. 2301)
Private Banking / CRM
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As CRM Assistant International Markets at Bank J. Safra Sarasin in Zurich you are responsible for ensuring a high-end banking service to the UHNW/HNW clients and provide direct assistance to two CRMs in their day-to-day work tasks in a dynamic and international environment for trading, marketing and administrative tasks.
- Partnering with CRMs to manage client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Placing orders in all main asset classes: FX, equities, fixed income and funds
- Handling the daily management of cash and corporate actions
- Preparing client meetings (portfolio reviews, documentation, etc.)
- Supporting the CRM with compliance or client-related projects as and when required
- Creating KYC files with the support of the CRM and managing the accounts opening and closing process
- Other administrative tasks and ad-hoc requests
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a front office support role
- Interest in Financial Markets, knowledge and understanding of basic asset classes (equities, fixed income, FX, etc.) as well as experience in placing orders in the main asset classes
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft tools as well as knowledge of Avaloq
- Detail oriented, reliable and attitude to work well under pressure as well as excellent sense of responsibility and proactivity with strong customer service ethics
- Fluency in English and German is a must, French is an advantage
Agencies, please note that only direct applications will be considered.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank’s website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.